The Winslow York Rite exists to provide further light in Masonry to members of Masonic Lodges in northern Arizona through knowledge of its rituals, Masonic education, and being active in meetings conducted with safety and health in mind.
Its members donate to philanthropies that include the
• Royal Arch Research Assistance (RARA),
• the Cryptic Mason Medical Research Foundation (CMMRF),
• the Knight Templar Eye Foundation,
• and the Knight Templar Holy Land Pilgrimage Fund.
The Winslow York Rite may also donate to local philanthropies and charities that its membership desires to donate to.
Our Goal should be to be better men every time we walk out of lodge than when we walked in.
We need to aid others to do the same by our examples. We need to ask ourselves if we are:
• improving ourselves and remaining healthy,
• having a positive influence on our families,
• promoting our York Rite,
• providing further light to our Lodges,
• making a difference in our Churches,
• and making a difference in our communities?
CMMRF Slide Show and Recent Update 1/24/2023
Petitions for Membership
Awards at the 2023 Grand Sessions
Clay Howard, Pete Johnson, and Dick Young, with Guy Williams taking the picture. We received a copper award from the Grand Chapter Grand Lecturer, a ribbon from the Grand Commandery for the best commandery, and a certificate from the CMMRF Committee for our donations.
Four Corners Registration and Information
Most Excellent Master's Degree Team and Candidate - March 4, 2023
2022 Christmas Observance
Interested candidates for membership must be active Master Masons of Grand Lodges recognized by the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Arizona. Although fellowship and brotherhood are the primary focus of Freemasonry, the York Rite sponsors medical research through donations of its members. York Rite members can also recommend pastors for visits to the Holy Land.
Why the York Rite, what is it about? Click here to find information.